Redbox TV for PC: With the increasing popularity and demand of RedboxTV app, people are looking for a way to use Redbox TV for PC. Unfortunately, the app developers haven’t yet released a PC version of the app. This has led people to look for Redbox TV alternatives for PC.
To use Redbox TV on your desktop, you can either look for an alternate app or use it through an android emulator. An Android emulator lets you replicate an android device on a PC. In this post, we have provided the full procedure to download and install Redbox TV for PC.
Redbox TV for PC – Download
Now that we have introduced you to Redbox TV, it’s time to discuss its downloading procedure. Before moving forward to the procedure, let us have a look at the minimum requirements:-
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- Minimum 3GB of space on the PC
- An android emulator
- Redbox TV APK
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- An internet connection
Once you’ve fulfilled the requirements, follow below mentioned steps to download the app:-
- Open your browser and download Redbox TV apk from the official website or a safe third party source.
- Now, download an android emulator. If you don’t know what android emulator to go for, download bluestacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded bluestacks, set it up by following the installation procedure. You’ll need to check the required boxes and agree to the terms and conditions in order to install.
- Wait until the emulator gets installed on your PC.
- Now, open the “downloads” folder in your PC and find the downloaded apk.
- Right click on the APK and open the APK with bluestacks.
- Installation window will appear. Install the app in bluestacks.
- The app will be installed in your PC in a few seconds or minutes depending upon the configuration of your PC. Once installed, enjoy watching live TV on your PC.
Before you install the APK, make sure you’ve given the permissions. You can do so by turning on “unknown sources” in settings. Turning it on will permit your PC to install APKs from unknown sources.
Redbox TV for PC – Features
Now that we have discussed the downloading procedure of Redbox TV for PC, it’s time to have a look at its features. Below are the major and most noticeable features of Redbox TV for PC. These features will surely intrigue you and get you to download the app.
- Redbox TV lets you stream over thousands of live channels from all over the world. No matter what language you prefer or what country you belong to, you can find all the channels on this app.
- This app is completely free to use. There is neither any kind of additional charges after downloading the app, nor any subscription fee to use it.
- You can stream in SD as well as HD quality as per your internet speed.
- There is a lot of content to choose from on the app. You would never run out of content to watch. You can stream for as long as you want absolutely free of cost.
- The app is really user-friendly and you’d have no problem navigating your way throughout the application. Even a user who doesn’t know much about technology can use the app with ease.
So, these were the major and most noticeable features of Redbox TV. As you can see, the app offers plenty of amazing features. If you are looking for a great live tv streaming app then you should definitely look into Redbox TV. Other than these features, you’ll find out more features that the app offers more once you start using it.
Redbox TV for PC – Conclusion
Redbox TV for PC has not been launched by the developers. So the only way to use this app on PC is by downloading an android emulator and later installing Redbox TV APK in the emulator. However, you can only use the app on your PC as long as the emulator has been installed. Once you uninstall the emulator, you won’t be able to use the app on your PC.
We have explained the procedure to download Redbox TV for PC and laptop in the above-mentioned steps. Let us know in the comments section if you have a query regarding the procedure.